Albert Einstein, best known for his equation E = mc2, once said, “If I were given one hour to save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes defining the problem and one minute resolving it.” So, if you know the art of defining and solving problems, The FNB Challenge - Flourish. Nourish. Build. by Tata Consumer Products is for you.
Following the success of the first season of The FNB Challenge, we are back with the second season, exclusively for B-Schools.
Make lives #better, starting today
How many times have you told yourself, "This is a great idea; I should do something about it?" But it just vanished into thin air every time. Sometimes we don't have enough time or resources, and other times we don't have enough grit. But, bang on! It’s time to script a new success story with Tata Consumer Products Limited.
Bring your best solutions to the table, ones that adhere to our principles of empathy, integrity, agility, excellence, and ownership. We can change the game and open new frontiers by combining the mentorship of seasoned professionals with your revolutionary ideas.
Push the boundaries 'For Better’!
Check the participation details below.
A. Key highlights
|Organizing company||Tata Consumer Products Limited|
|Eligibility||Full-time First year MBA students|
|Registration deadline||15th December 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Rewards & Prizes||Cash prize, PPI, e-certificates|
B.How to participate
If you are inspired to create better products for better living, then,
Step 1: Sign up on www.unstop.com
Step 2: Register for The FNB Challenge - Flourish. Nourish. Build. Season 2 and choose your problem statement
Step 3: Begin the challenge
You can apply if,
- You can formulate, imagine, and conceive an idea that has the potential to solve a real-world problem
- You are a first-year full-time MBA student
- You are enrolled in the following B-Schools in a full-time MBA/PGDM program
1. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
2. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
3. Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
4. Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad
5. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay
6. Department of Management Studies (DMS), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
7. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
8. Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
9. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
10. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
11. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
12. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong
13. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi
14. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
15. Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
16. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
17. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
18. XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
19. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
Note: There is NO bar on the specialization you are pursuing.
D. The rounds
Now is the time to brainstorm solutions and present your concept to jury members and business heads. Compete against the best minds in the country to emerge as the leaders of tomorrow.
|Round 1: Executive Summary Submissions||The registered teams have to submit an executive summary solution in PPT format to present their ideas.|
|Round 2: Jury Evaluations||Selected teams from the first round will interact with jury members and business heads from Tata Consumer Products for their idea evaluations.|
|Round 3: Grand Finale||Teams from the second round will compete in the Grand Finale presenting their solutions to the leadership at Tata Consumer Products.|
E. Win big!
The winning team will receive a cash prize of INR 2,00,000 and Pre-Placement Interviews (PPIs) with Tata Consumer Products. Along with the winners, the runners-up team will receive a cash prize of INR 1,00,000.
There is also something in the kitty for national finalists! All national finalist teams will get a chance for mentorship with Tata Consumer Products Leaders.
Here’s to building better lives and thriving communities!